Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Development Work started in Sector E-12

Topic author
Kami2k
Gold Members
Reactions:
Flag: Pakistan

Development Work started in Sector E-12

Post by Kami2k » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:54 pm

Development Work in Sector E-12
Islamabad: April 13, 2016 Tenders for the development work in sector E-12 has been opened. During the first phase, service road (north) and service road (west) of sector E-12/2, drainage system and culverts will be culverts constructed with the cost of Rs. 70.15 million.

In this connection, a meeting was held at Capital Development Authority (CDA) headquarters here on Wednesday which was chaired by Chairman CDA Maroof Afzal while Member Administration Amer Ali Ahmed, Member Engineering Shahid Sohail, project directors of different ongoing development projects and other senior officers of the Authority were also present during the meeting. The meeting reviewed the progress of different ongoing projects particularly the development of different sectors of the Islamabad.

On this occasion, Chairman CDA Maroof Afzal was briefed that Rs.121.00 million have been allocated for development of sector E-12. He was apprised that 15 different firms competed in the tendering process and lowest bid of Rs.70.15 million was received in this context. The meeting was further informed that contract of the development work will be awarded to the lowest bidder in next few days.

Chairman CDA, Maroof Afzal said that sector E-12 remained stalled for the 30 years, however, in order to cope growing housing needs in the city and solve long standing issue of the allottees of the sector, present CDA management device a comprehensive strategy to initiate development work in sector E-12. Chairman CDA Maroof Afzal directed the project director to ensure timely completion of development with special focus on quality of the work. Chairman CDA said that Authority is trying to amicably solve the issues of the affecttees of different sectors so that they could also contribute to the development of the city. Chairman CDA said that in order to mark current fiscal year, an year of development, CDA management has not only initiated mega development projects in city but also completed many projects which were remained stalled for years. He said that after completion of development work in the Park Enclave Housing Project, possession is being handed over to the allottees of this scheme. Moreover, balloting for the allotment of alternative plots to the flat allottees of sector I-15 will be held on April 14, 2016. He said that development work on seven (7) major roads of sector I-12 is in full swing. He said that commercial plots in sector D-12, I-16, I-12 and Park Enclave are also being auctioned so that construction related needs of the allottees could be catered.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk