Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Dubai expo uodates

Topic author
Kami2k
Gold Members
Reactions:
Flag: Pakistan

Dubai expo uodates

Post by Kami2k » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:52 am

[4/12, 3:47 PM] +97150612... : AoA, Dear All

Yesterday; I got chance to visit International Property Show/Dubai..

Purpose of my visit was to analyse Pakistani properties.
During my visit got chance to meet Pakistani High commission of UAE officials & had some discussion with them as well in regards of going projects in Pakistan.

its my observations after meeting that most of projects will be completed in 2018 prior to general assembly elections..

Anyway back to topic.

MaShaaAllah
Got chance to meet many developer's / owner of societies (some of next to kins owners) property companies /property broker and marketing companies/dealers.... so on....? etc....

Everyone is showing you that they r the best in the world & there project is Gold Mines....

A few discussion.

1. Kindly note that as confirmed by Bahria Town booth.
BT not handling any project now (residential or commercial). BT sold new commercial project of lahore to local dealers and they will be taking bookings on there behalf of BT..
BT will build only.

2. DHA Multan
Will be offering plots on installment after EID and 1 kanal plot will be offer @ 55+ & 10 marla @38+
May be there will be 5 marla also... DHA Multan alredy sent summary to DHA Lahore and waiting only go head call for these charges etc.

Both installation + land file holder will be going to see balloting in near September as confirm by on duty & Project Manager Brg. Mr. Mohd. Moreover:
DHA Multan
Will be offering commercial plots in 2018++ not now.
It was wonderful meeting with Brg Mohd & Army officials.. development going on & 1 km main boulevard alredy and almost completed with gates 80 complete.

3. DHA Bahawalpur
Development is going on, on fast pace, they will be offering commercial plots by end of 2017 so on...
[4/12, 3:51 PM] +97150612... : Respect CMY Subh

Pls comments if above all seem correct statements?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk